Little Fishes is about meeting your lover's family, and about the surprises you sometimes encounter, things you learn about your partner that they haven't shared with you.
Little Fishes is not focused on sex, but on the relationship.
Here is the blurb:
Dr. Katashi Tanaka may be in hot water when he takes his boy, Tommy, to meet his family. His little sister, Mariko, is irrepressible and sure to gossip with Tommy, and his mother may be the only person alive who can oblige Dr. Tanaka to do anything. Tommy learns some secrets about his stern owner that may ruin not just their spa getaway but their whole relationship.
I don't believe the "entire relationship" is ever in danger, the blurb is trying to add more drama than there actually is. There is plenty of drama, no need to add more in the blurb.
- Bondage and Discipline: There is one scene, no bondage, a touch of discipline, and some talk of later discipline. 1 of 3.
- Dominance and Submission: Yes, we see that Tommy is completed devoted to Tanaka. 3 of 3
- Sadism and Masochism: No, not in this particular story. 0 of 3
- Extra Point: No
As for the writing elements, the plot was wonderful for such a short story, prose and dialogue were fine, and character development was very well done not only for Tommy and Dr. Tanaka, but for the rest of the Tanaka family as well.
- Story Rating:Little Fishes: 9 of 10
- BDSM Intensity Level: 4 of 10
- Heat Level: 1 of 5