Monday, November 15, 2010

Ratings at a Glance

 
I've created a page, linked in the top right hand column, with all of the books I've rated listed in order of the ratings I've given them. I've conventiently named it Ratings at a Glance. Logical and to the point, that's me. If you are looking for your next book to read, I hope that page can help point you in the right direction.

You may have noticed there haven't been any reviews on this blog in about two weeks. I'm participating in NaNoWriMo, and I've already blown past the 50,000 word goal. I'm probably about seventy percent of the way through the book, so reaching the goal doesn't mean I'm through writing.

I haven't stopped reading all together though -- I've read Play of Passion by Nalini Singh (and reviewed it), and I'm currently reading Magic at the Gate, the fifth Allie Beckstrom book by Devon Monk.

In the hopefully near future I have several short stories to review over here, and then I'm probably going to jump back into Roxy Harte's Chronicles of Surrender series. I've read the first couple of books, long long ago. I understand she has re-edited the older books and placed them with a new publisher, and that there are new books in the series as well. I enjoyed the first couple of books, so I'm looking forward to diving into this series again.

So I am still here, and will once again be as active as usual in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment